TSplus 10.20 release announcement:
- Universal Printer and Printing feature: Please note that from now on, TSplus will use a new version for the Universal Printer driver. This new release enables the Administrator to change the paper format (A4 or Letter) and to scale the document even when the margins are narrow. Last but not least, it gives him the option to add some printer setting features.
Please note these important modifications:
1) In case of Update Release, it does NOT install automatically the new driver, in order to avoid a regression for existing customers. However, the new Universal Printer setup program is available and can be used for users which would have issues with their old Universal Printer driver.
2) In case of new Setup, it is always the new Universal Printer driver which is installed. In addition, Sumatra is retained as the local PDF reader, in order to allow users who don’t have Acrobat nor Foxit to keep printing on any PC.
- The HTML5 features has been enhanced for a richer user experience: it is now handling the time zone redirection, including the Summer/Winter time. The option to use Shift Function keys has been added too. Regarding file transfer, the client using the Web Portal or the RemoteApp will be able to directly download files from server to client by copying any files into the webfile folder, exactly as if he was using a full Remote Desktop:
- All 10.10 known issues have been fixed and this release is including all of these fixes. These issues were in most cases, session-related issues, such as:
- One Single Application: the session was closing immediately after the logon when started with the Web Application portal. This is no longer an issue. Important improvements have been made to prevent this kind of bug in the future, which are detailed below in the “enhancements” description.
- CPU usage: TSplus 10.20 generalizes the use of Windows API to shrink the CPU usage of the programs, eliminating in the process any session-related issue (closing).
- Client Generator: For many years, the settings stored on the user PC/RDP folder were not changing if a new generated client was using the name of an old one. TSplus 10.20 changes this situation and adds an option to enforce the new settings even in this case.
TSplus 10.10 release announcement:
- TSplus 10.10 processes have been optimized to eliminate the CPU requirement. This is important for servers where many sessions are started. With this major improvement, TSplus becomes the best solution to handle a large number of concurrent users on a Windows system.
- Since the upcoming Microsoft Creator Automatic Update is going to remove key components of its newer version of Windows 10 Basic (Home edition), it will not be compatible with TSplus anymore. So, if you own a Windows 10 Home version, you will have to upgrade to a Windows 10 Pro in order for TSplus to work.
- Universal Printer: The Universal Printer has been completely rewritten to provide a faster and reliable local printing solution. With TSplus 10.10, the local printers mapping function is set as default when using the RemoteApp client.
- The Client Generator has been completely re-written and improved:
- The Farm Manager feature has been enhanced: A nice-looking wizard was added to monitor the farm production.
- RemoteApp: Users of the RemoteApp now benefit from automatic updates. When using the TSplus 10.10 Remote App client, the logon prevents the use of an "empty password". The goal is to enhance the security. The user's credential becomes mandatory and this avoids the need to access the Windows server side logon page.
- HTML5 enhancements: The TSplus HTML5 client improves the user experience; it includes a nice top menu, which is now docking back on top when the user is selecting one of its tool. It also brings a new option for customization of the keyboard input box when clicking on entry field from Tablets or Smartphone. Besides, the code for Web uploads has been re-written to allow multiple selections and files transfer from the server to the user's workstation, as well as the support of long file names.
- All 9.90 known issues have been fixed and this release is including all of these fixes.
- It uses the local PDF Reader to print the documents and the new PDF format created by the new Universal Printer driver.
- Old generated clients will remain compatible with the new Universal Printer driver.
- We added a time limit feature: for example, the generated client can be valid only for 15 days.
- A checkbox has been added to remove the option "Allow to save my credential".
On the load-balancing feature, you can now see the load-balancing per server to disable/enable the incoming connections to a selected server.
Please keep in mind that any server of a farm must own an Enterprise license.
TSplus 9.90 release announcement:
- Background customization: in the Session opening preference tile, the administrator can now change the color background AND add a logo or a background image. This is a nice new feature specially when using HTML5 with the Floating Panel.
- More languages have benefited from updates: English (UK) Polish and Hungarian.
- Adding a background logo does not reset the AdminTool language anymore.
- The Remoteapp crashing when used with a single application should no longer occur. The logonsession.exe has been changed to prevent this issue in any situation.
- The application launching has been fixed: when publishing an application with parameters and/or from a non-system disk, an error message "file not found" could be displayed in version 9.80.
All known 9.80 issues have been fixed, such as: