Download all the Release Notes
TSplus 11.50 release announcement:
- Automatic Updates:
When the administrator checks for a TSplus update on the AdminTool, it now automatically downloads and applies it when requested.
- Local Devices:. On the Local Resources tab of the Client Generator, all local devices are now pre-selected by default to ease the COM ports or printer’s redirection.
- The Session Management and Local Group Policies (GPO) code has been rewritten and simplified in order to ease the Administrator’s task.
- The latest HTML5 code has been included.
- The latest RDS-Knight version which offers 5 strong Security features is available on the Security tab of the AdminTool as a trial.
TSplus 11.40 release announcement:
This is a major release which brings powerful security additions and enhancements:
- The Client Generator has been redesigned to be numerically signed and to avoid false/positive antiviruses reactions.
Instead of a ".exe" program, the new Client Generator is creating a flat encrypted file with the extension ".connect":
As a pre-requisite on client side, a signed program named "Setup-ConnectionClient.exe” has to be installed. This program is available on this path in the TSplus program folder: TSplus\Clients\WindowsClient or by downloading it. It will locally open the required TSplus client. Then, the user will just have to double click on the ".connect" file to start his session.
- TSplus strong security Add-On RDS-Knight is now included in TSplus as a trial version. When installing TSplus 11.40 program or Update Release, you will have the choice to install it or not:
It will create an icon on your Desktop, which allows you to launch it. TSplus Security tab also includes a tile to start RDS-Knight:
- Brute-force Attacks on the Web Portal are now blocked when users enter wrong credentials. After 10 failed attempts during a period of 10 minutes, the Web Portal will prohibit the logon for 20 minutes (default settings). All blocked connections and logs are visible on the Brute-Force Defender tile of RDS-Knight Ultimate Protection, see this documentation for more information.
- More security enhancements were made: Security audits were taken, and components updates were made to even more improve users safety.
- Application publishing: The administrator can now move up or down declared applications for a better presentation on the Floating Panel.
- The TSplus Taskbar’s customization tile has been enhanced to enable the change of minimized buttons position on the taskbar (on top of the screen, on the bottom, on the right, the left side, or in the center).
- The Folder.exe design has been improved.
TSplus App 11.40 release announcement:
TSplus Apps are available for all major operating systems as web or native apps. Whether on your desktop or mobile device, the apps are a gateway to each TSplus system.
With just one click, you are connected to the server in New York; with another click, you start your CRM in Los Angeles.
Easily print any document and photo you need on the nearest local printer with the new TSplus App release.
The new release includes great features and enhancements:
- Print on your local printer with the Universal Printer. Printed documents now open with the default PDF reader app.
- Several settings were added. You can now modify the display settings at your convenience under the Settings tab:
Change the zoom level, reduce network usage or choose between 3 mouse pointer sizes: small, medium or large.
- 10 languages are now available.
- The stability and efficiency of the IOS version have been improved.
Download TSplus App from Google Store (Android) or Apple iTunes Store (IOS). The TSplus App is free for all TSplus customers. Try it now and you will easily understand why all your users will enjoy using it every day. The TSplus app is simple, smart and efficient to run remote applications with any kind of mobile devices (Smartphones, tablets and even PCs).
- Android (Google Play Store)
- iOS (Apple App Store)
- New - Linux versions: Debian version and Linux Version