TSplus 9.50 release announcement
- Improved performances: The TSplus login and logoff process has been dramatically improved. With TSplus 9.50, the system is handling more concurrent users, the sessions open and close faster.
- Metro graphic enhancements: Windows 10 and 2012 new graphic standard (Metro) has replaced the old Aero Glass displays. This change is requiring different kind of graphics settings. TSplus 9.50 fully benefits from this Windows evolution.
- HTML5 client: The file transfer and the Virtual Printer support have been enhanced to provide better performances and to avoid web browser limitations.
- Client Generator: We added the option to allow the display of the user's local taskbar even if the full screen mode is selected.
- Universal Printer: Temporary printing files are now deleted after printing. Doing so, TSplus 9.50 generated clients warrant a fast printing process, even at the end of a working day.
- Web Credentials: The administrator can set a maximum number of concurrent sessions per user. For example, this can be very useful for Cloud applications where each user would have the right to start 3 times an application with the same Web Credential.
- All 9.40 known issues have been fixed and this release is including all of these fixes.
TSplus 9.40 release announcement
- Web Server improvements: The Web Server's default setting has been changed to provide a better secure HTTPS connection while increasing compatibility with more mobile devices. We also increased the maximum size for big files transfers. When the available memory's amount decreases to less than 50 MB, any new session is prohibited and the user is warned in order to warrant the Web Server stability.
- Web Portal Windows Client: The TSplus Reverse-Proxy and Gateway User/Server Assignments now support the Web Portal Windows Client (RemoteApp and RDP mode).
- HTML5 client: Folders can now be dropped onto Chrome to upload them to the server side. Web Credentials are now kept on page refresh and supports of SSL multi-domain and large files transfers have been added.
- Free Certificate Manager: It is now possible to change the domain name of a free authenticated SSL certificate and the Free Certificate Manager has been enhanced to enter multiple domain names (e.g. "domain1.com", "www.domain1.com"...).
- RDP Defender: The administrator can now white list an IP range instead of having to do it one by one.
- TSplus Taskbar enhancements: The system tray icons can now be displayed. Some applications are launched as an icon inside the system tray like the language selection icon. You also will be able to display your application in full screen when you maximize it, and it is now possible to set a left or a bottom margin. Using these new options can prevent the maximized application to overlap the TSplus Taskbar.
- Universal Printer: Better detection of the landscape / portrait format, support of large documents and printing stability when some sessions are disconnected or reconnected.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update. This major W10 update will be available on August 2 and the 9.40 release is ready for this event.
- All 9.30 known issues have been fixed and this release is including all of these fixes.
TSplus 9.30 release announcement
- The new RDP firewall "RDP Defender" is protecting your TSplus server and has been integrated into TSplus.
If your Windows server is publicly available on Internet, then it is most probable that hackers, network
scanners and brute force robots are trying to guess your Administrator login and password. Using current
logins and password dictionaries, they will automatically try to login to your server hundreds to thousands
times every minute. This is bad for your server security, but it will also consume a lot of its resources
(CPU and bandwidth). RDP Defender takes will instantly protect your server by monitoring Windows failed login
attempts and automatically blacklist the offending IP addresses after several failures.
- The TSplus Web Server, the HTML5 client, the RemoteApp client and the Client Generator have been improved to add security and to protect the server.
- The Load-Balancing feature has been improved and we are introducing now an optional "sticky sessions" setting. When sticky sessions are enabled, any user who has an existing (connected or disconnected) session on a given Application Server will automatically be balanced to this Application Server. This is very useful to get an existing session back after a network disconnection.
- TSplus new "System Audit" tool has been improved with more diagnosis, more help and better suggestions.