Download all the Release Notes
TSplus latest Release Notes
TSplus 10.50 release announcement:
- New "RemoteApp On Client" Option: Each user will be able see, on his START menu, and within his SISTRAY icons, the list of his assigned applications. Without using his generated client, he will be able to select within these "Local Menus" one of these application and to start it as a RemoteAPP. To enable this nice new feature the Administrator must generate new connection clients. With the AdminTool, The Administrator can also decide whether or not he want to allow this new feature to be available for his users.
- HTML5 client improvement: The file transfer by Drag/Drop has been greatly enhanced with a better handling and display. But also to prevent files missing and to allow transfer of large number of files: If a file name already exists, instead of replacing it, it is automatically renamed. The memory size and the CPU requirements have been optimized to warrant a strong stability and predictability of the result when a user is dropping large files or folders. The design of icons of the HTML5 Mini Menu has been enhanced:
- Windows 10 Home is now supported again.
- All 10.40 known issues have been fixed such as:
- The logon process (logonsession.bin) has been changed to avoid display of a File Explorer in some cases or svcr.exe crash which was still happening sometimes. It has been enhanced to warrant better performances and shorter logon delay.
- Universal Printers features have been enhanced, to provide better results, even in specific cases.
TSplus 10.40 release announcement:
TSplus 10.40 Release provides a completely new Universal Printer:
- Silent Installation: TSplus new release prevents any Windows Pop-up window during the installation of the Universal Printer.
- Automatic re-installation: if ever the Universal Printer is removed without any reason, it is automatically re-installed at the next reboot. In addition, TSplus 10.40 includes a "Re-install Universal Printer" button on the Session Preferences tile of the AdminTool.
- Quick Printing: the 10.40 Release reduces the printing delay with TSplus Universal Printer. From now on, each print is opened as soon as it is ready on the user's local disk, without waiting for the previous Acrobat preview to be closed. Besides, the printing process starts only once the PDF is fully created on the client' side, which warrantees a printing without delay.
- Optimized Printing format: The Universal Printer is now automatically set according to the Server's printer page format (Letter or A4). When the user wishes to change the printing format, he can do so by changing the Advanced Options of the Universal Printer Preferences. He can choose between all the existing supported printing formats or a custom one and his choice will be saved for the next sessions:
- The other great news is that the TSplus new Universal Printer perfectly handles formats without margin or with narrow ones.
- Double-checked reception: There is now an additional location to find the PDF file you are printing. The destination folder can now be found either on the clipboard or in the "clientenvironment.ini" file.
- You can download new installation patches via these links: - https://dl-files.com/Setup-UniversalPrinter-V1.exe: Uninstall the old and the new Universal Printer drivers prior to install the old Universal Printer driver (V1). By doing it, it will ensure that the old driver will be correctly installed.
- TSplus HTML5 Remote Client Top-menu: The design has been enhanced to enable a better display of the Upload/Download buttons:
- All 10.30 known issues have been fixed and this release includes all of these fixes.
- https://dl-files.com/Setup-UniversalPrinter-V2.exe: Uninstall the new and the old Universal Printer driver prior to install the latest Universal Printer driver (V2). By doing it, it will ensure that the new driver will be correctly installed.