Download all the Release Notes
TSplus latest Release Notes
TSplus 11.10 release announcement:
- The new Application Panel tile on the Applications tab now enables to organize the displayed applications, exactly like on the Web Application Portal, but by simply assigning it to one user or group:
It works with TSplus generated client as well as MSTSC/RDP. This program can be customized by the administrator to deliver a nice user experience.
He can adjust the number of displayed applications by lines and columns. For example, display six Apps in one column, without logo; or displayed on 2 columns and 3 lines, with the TSplus logo:
Thus, the Application Panel size is optimized and easily adapts to the users' screen.
- The new Universal Printer Management tile gathers all required tools to install, uninstall, display and handle the Universal Printer options. This tool, located on the Server tab, will enable administrators to foresee and help users facing printing difficulties.
- The HTML5 client has been dramatically improved to deliver an excellent behavior on tablets or smartphones. As a great example, the user can now enjoy a very handy mini-mouse for an easier selection of buttons and windows. The keyboard was improved as well, it can now be automatically selected with a simple right-click and displayed on the chosen input field. With these enhancements, our goal is to warrant the best possible solution to connect from mobile devices.
- All 10.50 known issues have been fixed.
TSplus 10.50 release announcement:
- New "RemoteApp On Client" Option: Each user will be able see, on his START menu, and within his SISTRAY icons, the list of his assigned applications. Without using his generated client, he will be able to select within these "Local Menus" one of these applications and start it as a RemoteAPP. To enable this nice new feature the Administrator must generate new connection clients. With the AdminTool, The Administrator can also decide whether he wants to allow this new feature to be available for his users or not.
- HTML5 client improvement: The file transfer by Drag/Drop has been greatly enhanced with a better handling and display. But also to prevent files missing and to allow transfer of large number of files: If a file name already exists, instead of replacing it, it is automatically renamed. The memory size and the CPU requirements have been optimized to warrant a strong stability and predictability of the result when a user is dropping large files or folders. The design of icons of the HTML5 Mini Menu has been enhanced:
- Windows 10 Home is now supported again.
- All 10.40 known issues have been fixed such as:
- The logon process (logonsession.bin) has been changed to avoid display of a File Explorer in some cases or svcr.exe crash which was still happening sometimes. It has been enhanced to warrant better performances and shorter logon delay.
- Universal Printers features have been enhanced, to provide better results, even in specific cases.