Download all the Release Notes
Read our Products Changelogs
TSplus 12.40 release announcement:
- The Connection Client program and Web Plugin ("RemoteAppClient") have been merged together and can now be deployed with a single Setup. Both files remain under the same names and each embarks both setups.
- Applications Publishing: applications can now be grouped in "folders" in AdminTool > Applications.
Permissions are then handled per folder for all the applications in a folder, and all the TSplus programs (Floating Panel, Application Panel, Taskbar, Folder, Web Applications Portal) and Mobile App will then display these folders accordingly.
- TSplus has integrated one of the core features of our leading security software suite, RDS-Knight.
Now operating as a native TSplus security feature, we’re proud to introduce TSplus Lockout.
Lockout monitors failed web login attempts on your TSplus server. It logs attempts and automatically blocks the corresponding user after the authorized number of failed attempts has been reached. You will easily see if an Address has been locked under the "Locked" column:
Failed Brute-Force connections attempts are also visible on RDS-Knight Events Log:
- TSplus 12.40 includes all the improvements and fixes released in previous versions.
TSplus 12.30 release announcement:
Two-Factor Authentication can now be done by SMS, thanks to a third-party third-party cloud platform, Twilio. You will just have to create a free account on their website and enter the corresponding account information on the Configure SMS tab of the Two-Factor Authentication Add-On.
Two-factor authentication is available with HTML5 and Remoteapp connections on TSplus Web portal only, on TSplus Mobile Web and Enterprise Editions. This authentication mode does not support login through Remote Desktop client. For more information, check this documentation.
TSplus 12.20 release announcement:
The TSplus team is proud to offer the release of Version 12, which introduces a brand new AdminTool interface designed with 3 qualities in mind - Speed, Security and Simplicity.
Many functionalities were enhanced, reorganized and simplified for smoother management and administration.
- A modern and user-friendly design: At once clean and functional, using modern design language to make management a breeze for administrators.
- An easy and intuitive navigation and simplified management: Menu Tabs are now displayed in a bar on the left. The AdminTool has been reorganized to make access to critical functionality more visible.
- Home page: The home page offers a real dashboard, displaying the most important information about your software and allowing quick actions on your server. It also includes an automatic audit of your system to make sure everything is running normally as soon as you start the AdminTool.
- Applications: The Application tab is a new addition to the top level menu that creates a central management console for application publishing.
- Printer: Printer Management now has its own tab, with access all Universal Printer settings in one click.
- Web: All Web Portal, Web Server Customization and Web Administration parameters are centralized under this tab.
- Farm: Set all Farm Manager settings from this tab (only with Enterprise Edition).
- Sessions: Set all parameters and permissions for your users sessions from one single place.
- System Tools: Access all your server, users and groups properties from this tab.
- Advanced: Quickly and easily add specific parameters directly into TSplus program code.
- Add-Ons: Integrate additional programs to benefit from the ultimate Remote Desktop Solution with RDS-Knight, Server Genius and the amazing new Two Factor Authentication tool!
The 2-FA Add-On is an amazing new TSplus tool, integrated as a 30 days trial for 10 users. Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security and prevent access to your users' session even if someone knows their password.
It enables a double authentication by combining two different factors:
- The user credentials (Logon/Password)
- One security code provided by something each user immediately has at hand: His Smartphone with an authentication app such as Google Authenticate.
OpenJDK integrated installation: Last year Oracle announced a new release train for Java: Starting with Java 9, most Java versions will only have a lifetime of 6 months.
Updates will not be provided for the version after this period. As a solution to Oracle's new schedule, TSplus 12.20 embeds its own solution: in case the latest version of Java is not found on the system, TSplus automatically offers - during setup and updates - to download and install OpenJDK 11. OpenJDK is the open source part of Java, also used to build the Oracle JDK. Therefore it works perfectly fine with TSplus!