- Lowest-cost Citrix/RDS product available on all operating systems from XP to Windows 10 and Server 2003 to 2016.
- No requirement for Terminal Service CALs. No need for Terminal Service (Remote Desktop Services) license manager
- Low cost, high value, and excellent performance in an easy-to-use solution
- Support of 32 bit colors, dual-screen, bi-directional sound, USB devices and much more
- Enhanced AdminTool simplifies the server management process
- Advanced Application Control by user and/or by group
- Fast file transfer between the user PC and the TSplus server
- Extended remote printing capabilities made possible by our TSplus Universal Printer
- Load balancing and failover for an unlimited number of servers within one farm
- Secured server communication (Hide server drives, RDP firewall, encryption...)
- Seamless Application Publishing and Remote APP (such as Citrix or MS RDS)
- Internet Web Access using IE, Opera, Netscape, Filezilla...
- Secured Web Access with port forwarding over HTTP and HTTPS
- Gateway Portal to connect to multiple servers
- HTML5 client enabling connection from IPAD and Android tablets
What more do you need?
If you're looking for an easy, plug-and-play solution to Web-enable or publish your applications, then the logical choice is TSplus.
Freeing you from the complexities of Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), TSplus provides a fast, simple and affordable solution.
TSplus technology can improve the performance of your Accounting and Retail Manager, QuickBooks and many other applications up to 10 times faster. Click here for more...
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS||RDS||Citrix||TSplus|
|Publish the user Remote Desktop over Internet|
|Publish applications over Internet|
|Application Control 'per user' or 'per group of users'|
|HTTP, HTTPS and RDP protocols compliance|
|Compatible with any existing network|
|Web Access from Internet Explorer|
|Starting RemoteApp outside the user's Web Browser|
|Web Application Portal|
|Connect from tablets, IPAD, Smartphones without having to download any mobile application||-||-|
|Does not require Internet Explorer.
A session can be started from Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
|Full customization of the Web Portal and of the Web Application Portal pages (wallpaper, logo...)||-||-|
|Web Credentials to connect using a simple PIN code without Windows credentials.||-||-|
|Does not need ActiveX or plug-ins to be downloaded and installed on the user device||-||-|
|Remote printing even from Tablets or IPAD||-||-|
|Starting multiple applications from one single Web Access session||-||-|
|Install, configure and deploy Web Access architecture in less than a day||-||-|
|SIMPLIFIED LICENSING MODEL|
|Unrestricted concurrent licenses||-||-|
|Enable Multiple sessions with the same login on all Windows versions including W7, W8 or W10||-||-|
|Does not require RDS CALs||-||-|
|Run as server on XP, W7, W8, W10 or W16||-||-|
TSplus For W7, W8, W10 and W16 vs. Windows Terminal Server and Citrix
"Server Technology" for a "Micro" price! TSplus enables any W7, W8, W10 or W16 systems to act as a Citrix or Terminal Server: Multiple concurrent sessions, seamless application publishing, Universal Printing, Load Balancing, Failover, Application Control, and more!
TSplus enables access on any Server for 3, 5, 10 or 25 users! TSplus is the very best solution to achieve seamless application publishing, Universal Printing, Load Balancing, Failover and Application Control.
With TSplus Universal Printer option, any TSplus client access programs (Seamless, RDP or USB) can be used to print documents without any printer administration. Thanks to the integrated PDF driver-free printing technology, this all-in-one solution offers more than optimized remote printing for all employees.